The Parker Triathlon Team is comprised of athletes who consider themselves beginners and are ready to complete their first triathlon. Athletes meet with other like-minded athletes three days per week for swim, bike, and run workouts led by Coach Justin. In addition to the group workouts, athletes will be given a weekly training plan and have exclusive access to clinics such as Nutrition, Strength Training, and Open Water swimming, all of which will prepare them for a Sprint Distance triathlon. Athletes do not need any background in swimming, cycling, or running, all skills are taught.
- Athletes will receive a weekly training plan via Training Peaks’
- Athletes will meet for three group sessions per week
- Full access to the Parker Rec Center and the Parker Fieldhouse while a member of the team
- Maximum of 20-athletes per year
- Athletes will have free access to clinics such as Nutrition, Strength Training, and Open Water Swimming
For more information or to sign up, visit: